The pandemic has revolutionised the media and entertainment industry over the last year. It has not only led to the usage of new technologies but enabled the creation of new business models to meet the evolving consumer demands. As we gear up for the post-pandemic world, Indiantelevision.com invites digital publishers, technology platforms, brands, and advertisers from across the country to share their learnings from the year gone by, and discuss key trends leading the industry into the future.
From new revenue opportunities to monetisation tools, the event will touch upon various aspects that helped publishers and tech platforms to sustain their businesses in the new normal. This will also delve into the increasing need for personalisation in creating user-centric experiences, and how this can be monetised effectively through new technology that can create targeted experiences for the viewers.
Not just the businesses, but pandemic has also impacted the behaviour of consumers/audiences across categories. Their purchasing patterns and their considerations before making a purchase have undergone a major shift, compelling brands and agencies to relook at the advertising on publishing platforms across all its distribution channels in relation to this changing consumer pattern. Do they prefer branded content in priority vs programmatic advertising? Has video become more important? Is using Adtech & Martech becoming a necessity? The event will also witness some of the key brands & agencies share their thoughts on this new paradigm of publishing.
- The largest gathering of Industry Professionals on Print, Digital, and Video Genre
- Close to 20 + Speakers, FireSide Chats & Informative Presentations from the Best in the Print, Digital, Video & Brands Ecosystem in a day Long Virtual Summit.
- Great platform to interact & learn from the current breed of News & Media Business, Ad Tech Companies, Agencies & Brands.
- Understand the Way Forward for The News Publishing Business, Legacy Print, Digital and Video.
- Hearing successful Branding & Marketing Stories from the Print, Digital & Video Formats from News & Media Business.
- Learn from the Experts to Decode the News & Media Business.
Who Should Attend?
News & Media Professionals
Ad Tech Companies
Brands & Agencies
Advertising & Marketing Executives
Technology Content Providers
- Akshay Ghulati
- Co-founder and COO - Strategy Global Expansion
- Shiprocket View Profile
- Amit Wadwa
- Chief Executive Officer
- Dentsu Creative India View Profile
- Ankit Kumar
- Director - Products
- Simplilearn View Profile
- Anil Wanvari
- Founder, CEO & Editor-In-Chief
- Indian Television Dot Com Group View Profile
- Bharat Arora
- Country Manager, India
- Taboola View Profile
- Ishan Bose
- KreditBee View Profile
- Karan Jaitapkar
- Head of Digital
- ABP View Profile
- Neetin Agrawal
- Senior Vice President, Knowledge
- Toppr View Profile
- Nilesh Halde
- Head Products
- Prasad Sanyal
- Chief Content Officer
- HT Digital Streams Limited View Profile
- Puneet Avasthi
- Director (Specialist Businesses)- South Asia Insights Division
- Kantar View Profile
- Puneet Singhvi
- CEO - Digital & President - Corporate Strategy
- Network18 Media & Investments Limited View Profile
- Rohit Dosi
- Microsoft Advertising Business at InMobi View Profile
- Shouneel Charles
- Managing Director India
- Outbrain View Profile
- Srishti Choudhary
- Managing Editor
- Indian Television Dot Com
- Sunil Nair
- Chief Executive Officer India
- Firework View Profile
- Tanmay Mohanty
- Publicis Media Services. View Profile
- Vipul Kedia
- Chief Data & Platforms Officer | Head
- MAAS INDIA View Profile
- Vijay Anand Kunduri
- Regional Vice President OTT & CTV